Monday 8 January 2007

Flushed Away & Happy Feet


Flushed Away
"Too much of a good thing is wonderful." Or so said Mae West.
This movie is rather enjoyable piece of film, it was made by the same people who did Wallace & Gromit. The movie itself has some funny bits in places but overall it can be abit boring in some parts which lets it down the overall movie. Also when I saw this movie with someone that someone fell asleep :P, which for me meant that the movie itself had some "very" boring parts in it. But I have to say this not the best work movie they have done...that's why I have given it 6.5/10.

Happy Feet
When I went to see this movie I did expect it to be that good but was I wrong, this a really well made movie which I enjoyed from start to finish. Robin Williams does a couple of voices in this movie, it is hilarious. But the movie has a alittle bit of a depressing side to it too. I would recommend you catch this movie before it's last showing.
I give this movie 8/10

No comments: